Order Tagrisso online
|Trade names||Tagrisso, Tagrix|
Order Tagrisso Online.
Order Tagrisso online from the number one provider of all cancer medications cheap. The Cancer Meds Forum is an online community that has been working for years keep taps on the latest prices of life-saving drugs and also making sure they are available to those who need them.
We have been very interested in Tagrisso the drug used to treat non-small cell lung cancer. Despite its effectiveness, a month’s supply of Tagrisso costs nearly $13,000—quite comparable with Pfizer’s Xalkori (prices at $11,500 a month) and Zykadia by Novartis ($13,200), both approved for treating Alk-mutated lung cancer. And this price doesn’t include the cost of the companion diagnostic test that will determine patient eligibility for osimertinib.
With the Cancer Meds Forum you can safely order Tagrisso online for a reduced price and have it delivered within three days.
Become a member of the Cancer Meds Forum today and buy Tagrisso cheap online.
Send inquiries to the Cancer Meds Forum if you are looking to order Tagrisso online.
What are the uses of Tagrisso?
Osimertinib is used as a first treatment for a certain type of nonsmall-cell lung cancer (NSCLC) that has spread to other parts of the body. It is also used in people who could not be treated successfully with other similar chemotherapy medications. Osimertinib is in a class of medications called kinase inhibitors. It works by blocking the action of the abnormal protein that signals cancer cells to multiply. This helps stop or slow the spread of cancer cells and may help shrink tumors.
How should this medicine be used?
Osimertinib comes as a tablet to take by mouth. It is usually taken with or without food once a day. The length of your treatment depends on how well this medication works for you, and the side effects that you experience. Take osimertinib at around the same time every day. Follow the directions on your prescription label carefully, and ask your doctor or pharmacist to explain any part you do not understand. Take osimertinib exactly as directed. Do not take more or less of it or take it more often than prescribed by your doctor.
If you cannot swallow the tablets, place the tablet into 4 tablespoons (2 oz [60 mL]) of water and stir until the tablet is in small pieces. Drink the mixture right away. Pour in another half a cup (4 oz [120 mL]) to a cup of water (8 oz [240 mL]) to the container you used, rinse, and drink to make sure you get the full dose of osimertinib. Do not use carbonated water or any other liquid to dissolve the osimertinib tablet. Do not crush the tablet or heat the mixture. If you have a nasogastric (NG) tube, your doctor or pharmacist will explain how to give this mixture through an NG tube.
Your doctor may temporarily or permanently stop your treatment or decrease your dose of osimertinib depending on the side effects that you experience. Be sure to talk to your doctor about how you are feeling during your treatment. Do not stop taking osimertinib without talking to your doctor.
Ask your pharmacist or doctor for a copy of the manufacturer’s information for the patient.
Other uses for this medicine
This medication may be prescribed for other uses; ask your doctor or pharmacist for more information.
What special precautions should I follow?
Before taking osimertinib,
- tell your doctor and pharmacist if you are allergic to osimertinib, any other medications, or any of the ingredients in the osimertinib tablet. Ask your pharmacist for a list of the ingredients.
- tell your doctor and pharmacist what prescription and nonprescription medications, vitamins, nutritional supplements you are taking or plan to take. Be sure to mention any of the following: anagrelide (Agrylin); arsenic trioxide (Trisenox); carbamazepine (Carbatrol, Epitol, Equetro, Tegretol, Teril); chloroquine (Aralen); chlorpromazine; cilostazol (Pletal); citalopram (Celexa); donepezil (Aricept); escitalopram (Lexapro); haloperidol (Haldol); heart or blood pressure medications; methadone (Dolophine, Methadose); oxaliplatin (Eloxatin); phenytoin (Dilantin, Phenytek); pimozide (Orap); quinidine (in Nuedexta); rifampin (Rifadin, Rimactane, in Rifamate, Rifater); rosuvastatin (Crestor); sulfasalazine (Azulfidine); thioridazine; topotecan (Hycamtin); and vandetanib (Caprelsa). Your doctor may need to change the doses of your medications or monitor you carefully for side effects. Many other medications may also interact with osimertinib, so be sure to tell your doctor about all the medications you are taking, even those that do not appear on this list.
- tell your doctor what herbal products you are taking, especially St. John’s wort. Your doctor will probably tell you not to take St. John’s wort while taking osimertinib.
- tell your doctor if you have or have ever had long QT syndrome (condition that increases the risk of developing an irregular heartbeat that may cause fainting or sudden death); an irregular heartbeat; heart failure (condition in which the heart is unable to pump enough blood to the other parts of the body); higher or lower than normal levels of sodium, potassium, calcium, or magnesium in your blood; eye problems; or other lung conditions.
- you should know that osimertinib may decrease fertility in men and women. However, you should not assume that you or your partner cannot become pregnant. Tell your doctor if you are pregnant, or plan to become pregnant. You should not become pregnant while you are taking osimertinib. Use effective birth control during your treatment with osimertinib, and for 6 weeks after your final dose. If you are a male and your partner can become pregnant, you should use effective birth control during your treatment and for 4 months after your final dose. Talk to your doctor about birth control methods that will work for you. If you or your partner become pregnant while taking osimertinib, call your doctor immediately. Osimertinib may harm the fetus.
- tell your doctor if you are breastfeeding. Your doctor may tell you not to breastfeed during your treatment and for 2 weeks after your final dose.
Store at room temperature away from moisture and heat.